4/5/18

It's Release Day at Taylored Expressions

Hi and thanks for stopping by! It's April Release Day at Taylored ExpressionsAll the new products are available at the TE web store NOW.  

Today I have two cards to share with you created with a number of new products from the new release including two of the new stencils. 



My first card features the new Rosette Cutting Plate. I cut the plate four times, once from Sugar Cube Cardstock to create the frame, and then from Confetti Cake Cardstock, Lime Zest Cardstock, and from the Playful Patterns - Sweet Paper Pack. Then I inlayed the colored cardstocks in the white frame. 


In the center I added the pattern with the new Chevron Arrow Stencil. The additional smaller flowers are cut with the new Bloomers 8 Dies and the butterflies with the new Little Bits - Butterfly



I created the pattern on my second card with the new Polka Stencil and one of the new ink colors being release this month, Guava. I just love this color! The frame is cut with the Stitched Frame Stacklets 2. I stamped and colored the flowers from the Cutting Edge - Flowers Stamp and Die Combo. I hand cut just a little ways into the flowers so that they would fit inside the circle. 


The sentiment is from the Cutting Edge - Flowers Stamp and Die Combo, as are the small leaves I stamped inside the frame. At the top I added the leaves with the Bloomers Greenery Die and the bow with the new Little Bits - Bows




For a limited time, earn DOUBLE CRAFTY POINTS when you purchase our Stencil Bundle which includes all 6 of our new stencil designs! If you're not a Crafty Points member, it's free and easy to join. Just create an account at the TE webstore and you're automatically enrolled to begin earning crafty points with every purchase. You'll earn 84 Crafty Points on the purchase of our Stencil bundle! Offer valid on qualifying purchases made between 9am CST on Thursday, April 5, 2018 and 11:59 pm CST on Sunday, April 8, 2018 and only while supplies last. Crafty Points are only available on purchases made via our retail site: www.tayloredexpressions.com.

Thanks for visiting! If you'd like to see more projects and new product information, please head over to the TE Blog for a complete list of our participating designers!



No comments:

Post a Comment