2/13/18

Smile Friend

Hi everyone! I have card to share today with lots of spring colors that I hope will make a friend smile! I created the card with stamps and dies from Pretty Pink Posh.

I started off by creating the background. I cut a panel of watercolor paper for the card front. I used Seedless Preserves Oxide Ink and a blending tool to add the color, spritzed the paper with water and splattered on white paint. 

I die cut the Smile Shaker Die twice from white cardstock and glued the two die cuts together. Behind the die cut I added a circle of vellum. The flowers are from the Pretty Petunias Stamp Set and die cut with the Pretty Petunias Coordinating Dies. The flowers are colored with Copic Markers and colored pencils. I just tucked the flowers in and around the circle. 

The sentiment is from the Rainy Days Additions Stamp Set. I stamped in white pigment ink and embossed with white embossing powder. I finished off the card with a scattering of sequins from the Sparkling Clear Confetti Mix.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a good week! 

1 comment:

  1. beautiful card. I love the dies and flowers. the colors are awesome.

    ReplyDelete