9/4/17

Taylored Expressions September Sneak Peeks Day 1 - Happy Birthday Taylored Expressions!

Welcome to Day 1 of Taylored Expressions September Release Sneak Peeks and 9th Birthday Celebration! I have to start by saying "Happy Birthday" TE! When I first started stamping and card making Taylor was one of the crafter I followed and learned so much from. I remember when she released her first stamp sets. And I am honored to be part of her Design Team.

Head on over to the TE Blog to check out the 9th birthday celebration festivities! Get in on a fun challenge where you could win a fabulous prize package OR become a guest designer for the October Release!

And make sure you check out the party favor! For a limited time, when you spend $50 or more at the TE Web Store, you’ll earn this super sweet Iconic Wishes - Birthday stamp & die combo FREE!


I have two cards to share with you today. My first card features the Free Fall Background Stamp. 



To create the background I stamped the Free Fall Background Stamp on watercolor paper in Sugar Cube Ink using my Misti. Since watercolor paper has a rougher texture I like to stamp twice for good ink coverage and the Misti makes that so easy. Then I embossed with white embossing powder. 

Next I used Distress Inks in Mermaid Lagoon and Tumbled Glass with a Blending Tool to sponge on color to the the background. 


The sweet Dino is from the new Peek-a-Boo Birthday Stamp Set, stamped in Oreo Ink and colored with Copic Markers. I die cut the image with the coordinating Peek-A-Boo Birthday Dies. I cut two circles with the Stitched Circle Stacklets and stamped a sentiment from the stamp set. The I die cut a balloon with the new Number Balloons Dies and a string with the new Balloon Strings Dies. I love the balloon strings! You can use them with any balloon die you own! I finished off the card with a few Rainbow Sequins. 





For my next card I created a cupcake with the new Iconic Birthday Stamp & Die Combo. The frame is cut with the new Curly Q Cutting Plate. I attached a piece of vellum behind the frame and the strips of foam tape to form a shaker. 


I dropped in some Snow Flurries Sequins and then attach a piece of Salt Water Taffy Card Stock to the back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment