6/8/17

Taylored Expressions June Release Day - Hello Sunshine

It's release day at Taylored Expressions! All the new June products are available at the TE web store NOW.  I have two cards to share today showcasing a number of the new products. 

My first card features the new On the Water - Sailboat Die


I kept this card rather simple. I just liked the simple statement the card makes. To created the background I cut a strip of cardstock with the Building a Scene - Rolling Clouds to use as a mask to create the subtle clouds in the background. 

Then I cut the waves with the Build a Scene - Rolling Waves Die from watercolor paper. I used a blending tool to sponge on Salty Ocean and Chipped Sapphire Distress Ink and then spritzed the paper with water. 


Here's a closer look at the sail boat. I used white canvas for the sails. The frame is cut with the Picture Perfect - Sunny Days Die from Sugar Cube Cardstock. Then I used a Clarity Stencil Brush and Potato Chip Ink to add the soft, yellow color. 





My second card showcases the new Tropical Blooms Cutting Plate. I cut the plate from Sugar Cube Cardstock and added patterned paper behind card front. I added the die cut flower and leaves with the new Build a Scene - Tropical. 


The bird and sentiment are from the new Tropical Trio Stamp & Die Combo. The sentiment is cut and matted with the the Stitched Circle Stacklets.





1 comment: